COVID-19 UPDATE: During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are only offering Express shipping in an attempt to ensure you get your parcel in a reasonable timeframe. We will revert to offer Standard shipping again once the postal service advise that they are back to normal. Thanks for your understanding during this uncertain time.
TIME TO CREATE YOUR ITEM: All items are made to order (we create it specially for you). Please allow 1-2 weeks for us to create your item, then add shipping time to that to get an estimate of when you can expect it.
We ship all parcels via Auspost Parcel Post, delivery usually takes around 5-6 business days (depending on where you are located) after processing. You can upgrade to AusPost Express when checking out if you're in a hurry for your item, delivery then takes around 2-3 business days. Tracking is available on all items.
If you are an international customer, please contact us prior to ordering. We ship to the USA, UK, New Zealand and pretty much any other country in the world but will need to confirm your location to calculate shipping costs and delivery time first.
Customs and import taxes (International Orders)
Buyers are responsible for any customs & import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Refunds do not apply if shipping has taken place and delivery has not taken place on time.
- Refunds can only be requested if a major flaw in the fabric is found. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- A refund will be issued once damaged/returned items are received.
- Shipping returns are at the cost of the buyer.
- Refunds/returns will not apply for goods lost in the postage system, claims will need to be made with the postal carrier.