Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 UPDATE: During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are only offering Express shipping in an attempt to ensure you get your parcel in a reasonable timeframe. We will revert to offer Standard shipping again once the postal service advise that they are back to normal. Thanks for your understanding during this uncertain time.
1. How long does it take to make my order?
All our items are "Made to Order" which means we don't have any stock ready to ship. Current processing time (time it takes to make your order) is around 1-2 weeks.
2. How long does shipping take?
We ship all parcels via Auspost Parcel Post, delivery usually takes around 5-6 business days (depending on where you are located) after processing. You can upgrade to AusPost Express when checking out if you're in a hurry for your item, delivery then takes around 2-3 business days. Tracking is available on all items.
If you are an international customer, please contact us prior to ordering. We ship to the USA, UK, New Zealand and pretty much any other country in the world but will need to confirm your location to calculate shipping costs and delivery time first.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import taxes (International buyers)
Buyers are responsible for any customs & import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please go to our "Shipping" page HERE for more details.
3. How do I know what size to select?
Our sizing reference is listed below. Please check to ensure you select the correct size, if unsure, please contact us prior to ordering.
• Small / Med (Fits AU Size 6, 8, 10, 12)
• Large / XL (Fits AU Size 14, 16, 18)
Please see our sizing guide which is included in the gallery of each item.
4. Do you accept custom orders?
We love custom requests! Contact Us and lets see if we can help.
5. Are there any additional costs?
The prices shown is for a single role at the back of the robe, or a role at the back and a name in the front (if back and front is selected). If you require additional lines on the back or front, these attract an additional cost of $5 per line. Please get in touch before ordering in order for us to advise you on the price accordingly.
6. Is your robe and print colours accurate, does it look the same as on my device?
Please note that actual colours may vary on different display's depending on whether you are using a PC, Mac, Android or IOS device. Although we make every effort to ensure that our photos and images reflect the item accurately, we are not accountable for variations in colour between the actual product and what you see on your display.
7. Do you offer refunds?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds can only be requested if a major flaw in the fabric is found. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Returning the goods are at the cost of the buyer.
- We cannot provide a refund for personalised items.
- Refunds do not apply if shipping has taken place and delivery has not taken place on time.
- A refund will be issued once damaged/returned items are received.
- Refunds / returns will not apply for goods lost in the postage system, claims will need to be made with the postal carrier.