Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, shipping times have been impacted significantly. We offer Standard and Express shipping, but would recommend you choose Express if you need your item in a specific timeframe. Thanks for your understanding during this uncertain time.
1. How long does it take to make my order?
All our items are "Made to Order" which means we don't have any stock ready to ship. Current processing time (time it takes to make your order) is around 1-2 weeks.
2. How long does shipping take?
Local Shipping (Australia)
Standard shipping is sent via AusPost Parcel Post and usually takes around 5-8 business days after processing time.
Please note that depending on your location, it can take longer than this and we are not liable for any delays due to the postal system.
You can choose AusPost Express when checking out if you're in a hurry for your item which usually takes around 3-5 business days. Once again, please note that depending on your location, it can take longer than this and we are not liable for any delays due to the postal system.
Please note international shipping delivery takes between 6-27 business days from date of shipment, if no unforseen delays occur ie. customs delays, travel embargo's etc.
All standard international shipping is sent via AusPost and can be tracked online.
Express international shipping upgrade is available via DHL Express for delivery within 7-10 business days.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs & import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please go to our "Shipping" page HERE for more details.
3. How do I know what size to select?
Our robes are a "one size fits most" between AU Sizes 6-18.
4. Do you accept custom orders?
We love custom requests! Contact Us and lets see if we can help.
5. Are there any additional costs?
The prices shown is for a single role at the back of the robe, or a role at the back and a name in the front (if back and front is selected). If you require additional lines on the back or front, these attract an additional cost of $5 per line. Please get in touch before ordering in order for us to advise you on the price accordingly.
6. Is your robe and print colours accurate, does it look the same as on my device?
Please note that actual colours may vary on different display's depending on whether you are using a PC, Mac, Android or IOS device. Although we make every effort to ensure that our photos and images reflect the item accurately, we are not accountable for variations in colour between the actual product and what you see on your display.
7. Do you offer refunds?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds can only be requested if a major flaw in the fabric is found. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Returning the goods are at the cost of the buyer.
- We cannot provide a refund for personalised items.
- Refunds do not apply if shipping has taken place and delivery has not taken place on time.
- A refund will be issued once damaged/returned items are received.
- Refunds / returns will not apply for goods lost in the postage system, claims will need to be made with the postal carrier.